Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Day Of Thanks!

Wow, its already Thanksgiving! I can't believe how fast this year went. It seems just like yesterday that we were celebrating 2011, and now we are just weeks away from celebrating 2012. I have loved this year, even with the ups and downs, I grew a lot and loved every moment.

But onto the Thankfulness :) I absolutely love this time of the year! Its a time to reflect on things that you are grateful for or people who have changed your life. Not only that, but we get to start the Christmas Season! By far my most favorite two holidays. The Day of Thanks and the Season for giving! So here are a few of the things/people I am so grateful for:

*My amazing husband, Brent. I love him with all my heart. He is there for me no matter what. He supports me, laughs with me, cries with me, and is just amazing!
*The Gospel
*My Family! Love them so much!
*My In-Laws, I couldn't have asked for better ones!
*Our amazing ward
*Our amazing Bishop
*Fantastic visiting Teachers
*Education
*Cosmetology Girls!(And Alan) Seriously the best group of people that I get to spend four nights of the week with every week!
*Having a job, even though I may not enjoy it.
*Having the necessities in life: Bed, a place to live, food, clothes, water
*Having two days off in a week, sometimes even three!
*Chocolate......
*My super cute nieces and nephews who always lift my mood! I love them!
*Having two cars with our busy schedule.
*Quality time with my Husband, just us.
*Having a phone to communicate with people who are far away.
*MUSIC! No matter what mood I am in, music always seems to lift me up and put a smile on my face.
*Singing, I may not sing too well but I love being able to sing at the top of my lungs while cleaning the apartment, driving, or in cosmetology(Even if I look silly)
*Pintrest. Ha yes, I am thankful for it. It helps get my creative juices flowing and gives so many ideas that you can do around the house, recipes, crafts and all for cheap or even free!
*Quotes. I love, love, LOVE quotes. They just speak to me. And I feel like there is a quote for everyday!
*Babies. Just seeing their innocence and how happy they are, makes me want to be like that. Happy, and smiling! Not to mention they are stinking cute, and make me smile!
*Team Awesome! Such an amazing group of friends! So glad to be apart of it.
*Jeeping. It is seriously so relaxing. Just being up in the mountains, in nature, and being amazed at the beauty of it. Especially because I get to be with my husband. (And Team Awesome :))
*Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I don't know much more to say. So grateful for them. Our Heavenly Father, the one we can talk to no matter what time of day, we can get down on our knees and talk to Him, He is our best friend. Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, The Prince of Peace, the One who Atoned for our sins. It is through Him that WE can be saved. He is the reason for the season.

Well I hope we all remember what this time of the year is truly about. Lets not get lost in the worldliness. Lets take time to reflect what we can be grateful for and then celebrate the Season of Giving. I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment